SUPRA HORIZONTEM

I approach my ideas for work very analytically, resist my own fixation of views, make methods - ways of realizing ideas to make things visible, combining all the media possibilities with which I can speak most with the observer. Painting for me goes beyond format boundaries and I translate paintings into objects and also back. The focus of thought is the illuminated and unlit surfaces of matter (which I present with square and cube) that make up our daily reality and understanding of space. With this kind of thinking, I am not satisfied with the truth seen from one angle, and it motivates me to be able to present as much as possible with a very minimalistic visual language. With the minimalist view, I do not keep the observer in a safe zone of view, but invite him to participate in the creation of the image and disassemble the mechanism of creation.